The outside lever turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights, the lever will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Code Free mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code. Code Free Mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.
- Glass Door Only with Frame
- Fits existing 'Rondo'type glass door prep
- Mortice Latch
- Lever handle supplied as either right hand (RH) or left hand (LH) versions
- Suitable for in-swinging door only
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Weather resistant Physical Vapour Deposition finish
- Remote push button and Emergency Alarm release connections
- The lock can store up to 80 different User Codes. Codes may be 4, 5 or 6 digits long. Programming is via the keypad, using the Master Code. The lock has fitted as standard two alarm release terminals.
- Supplied with fixings
As standard the CL4000GD is supplied with a flat strike plate for fitting to solid door frames.
When fitting to a glass door with a glass side panel you will need to buy the patch strike box. Larger Image